Tuesday 12 April 2011

Choosen genre of my music magazine

Punk rock is a rock music genre that developed between 1974 and 1976 in the United States, the United Kingdom, and Australia. Rooted in garage rock and other forms of what is now known as protopunk music, punk rock bands eschewed the perceived excesses of mainstream 1970s rock. They created fast, hard-edged music, typically with short songs, stripped-down instrumentation, and often political, anti-establishment lyrics. Punk embraces a DIY ethic, with many bands self-producing their recordings and distributing them through informal channels.




the genre of my music magazine is Punk rock.

my chosen title was Corrupted sound because I believe that the word corrupted is the embodiment of what punk rock music is. When you think of the word corrupted you may imagine cracks, raged, ripped. And punk rock represent all these things. Punk rock is unique and different in sound in which people may refer it as corrupted. i analysed different front cover magazine below to help come to my conclusion of my punk rock magazine name. other magazine tittles are loud and loud for example cheese magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment